How We Keep Your Driveway Protected
One of the most common questions we are asked is whether a rental bin will damage your driveway. The answer? It is extremely unlikely, as we take a few necessary precautions to keep your driveway protected.
We understand the importance of protecting your driveway, here is what we do for you.
Going The Extra Mile For You
A bin can get pretty heavy when full. As hard as your concrete or asphalt driveway may be, it could suffer damage if you place the dumpster bin rental directly on it. That’s why we place protection down on your driveway at no extra charge before we unload the bin.
Our trained crew takes pride in doing the job right. That means taking the time to follow all precautions. We always do the following, free of charge, to keep your driveway protected:
- We put 2′ x 6′ wood down before we place the bin.
- We set the bin on an even, flat surface.
- We avoid placing the bin on already cracked surfaces.
- We keep a well-maintained fleet (more on this below).
- If possible, we put the bin on the street.
Placing Lumber Under the Bin
Placing wood under the bin does wonders for protecting your driveway. By slowly placing the bin on the wood, we help avoid the footings of the bin causing any scratches, chips, or cracks.
The wood boards also help distribute the weight. The evenly distributed weight will stop any part of the bin from sinking into the driveway.
Well Maintained Fleet
An often overlooked source of damage to driveways is an oil leak from a poorly maintained truck. That’s why we always keep our trucks well maintained and clean. Our trucks only leave the bin, never any unsightly oil leaks. It is the level of professionalism that you can expect from us.
What Can You Do?
There are a few things that you can do to keep your driveway protected:
- Do not attempt to move the bin: we work with you to ensure the bin is in the right location for your project.
- Do not overfill the bin: if you need a new bin, we can come and pick up the full one and give you an empty one. Overfilling can put more pressure on your driveway.
- Distribute contents evenly across the bin: ensure that you use the entire container. Don’t throw all the heavy items on one side.
Say Goodbye To Your Household Waste
We take pride in a job well done. Protecting your driveway is an essential aspect of that. If you are renovating, moving, or downsizing, call us and we’ll deliver a bin right to your driveway. Once you’ve finished your project, we’ll come and haul it away for you.
Contact us today if you have any further questions about our rentals or to schedule a delivery.
We’re Ready to Haul Your Trash Away.
Let’s get the right bin for your project. Take 2 minutes and complete our no-obligation intake form. A specialist will contact you to ensure you get the right bin for the job.